The Grand National Drunk has evolved from a game played on Sunday with some other stuff on Friday/Saturday, to a well organized four day party that happens to have a championship football game at the end. How are you to get the most out of this weekend? This will be my 14th straight Grey Cup, I will teach you.
Part 1: The Essentials
- Moving around the frigid city of Calgary.
- How to acquire an autograph, find a Grey Cup ring and meet the players.
- The boozy laws of Alberta.
Part 2: Team Parties, Ranked
- Team specific parties
- Other Grey Cup parties and concerts
- VIP events and the Player Awards
Part 3: The Hoser’s Itinerary
- A step by step plan to maximize your inebriation.
- The best parties on the best nights.
- Game Day!
Questions, suggestions or insults should be sent to email@example.com, @BlueBastardCFL or in the comments!
My air chariot arrives in Calgary on Friday morning and my first stop will be Touchdown Manitoba. Have a beer ready for me!